有關婚紗寫真服務請點這裡喔^____^

2008年7月22日 星期二

【分享】For a Nagging Scrooge

{###_ninakamil2/32/1139287932.jpg_###}





by Huan





Why do you need my love?



Moreover, why do you need my love in writing



Does it not mean more that I tell you how much I cared



And say how much I love, think, and desire for you



Translate into more genuine affection?



My affection for you is real but hollow



It is real that i would take you into me in a heartbeat if you'd ever let me



It is so hollow that i don't even dare take your hand because



I'm afraid of the stake



It is puzzling and aching to be at your presence,



When I try to say the sweet words



Sweet words I know might make you smile and shake head in disbelief



You fend my declearation and pursue by denying the authenticities of my love



This is the kind of rejection that keeps our friendship alive,



Which makes me content and grateful how tender you let me land on my blunder leap



But you must also understand that to not be denied of love,



But denied of declearation all together, is never a easy thing to bear



I can never provide you with the things you deserve,



Or love you the way you deserve, for I'm just a petty man



I give little and I want everything



I know I dont deserve you, and so much more needs be done before I do



Let this be said with solemn tone and genuine vow



To try my way for you, I DO



To sit quietly for you, I DO



To jump swiftly for you, I DO



To provide morning call for you, I DO



All this I DOs, until you say "I DO"

沒有留言:

張貼留言

留言看到都一定會回覆滴呦^_____^