有關婚紗寫真服務請點這裡喔^____^

2009年9月8日 星期二

【音樂】True





True - Spandau Ballet



(很喜歡的一首老歌~尤其是前奏跟副歌Hahahaha~ha)





So true



Funny how it seems



Always in time, but never in line for dreams



Head over heels,when toe to toe



This is the sound of my soul



This is the sound



I bought a ticket to the world



But now i've come back again



Why do i find it hard to write the next line



When i want the truth to be said



I know this much is true



With a thrill in my head an a pill on my tongue



Dissolve the nerves that have just begun



Listening to marvin all night long



This is the sound of my soul



This is the sound



Always slipping from my hands



Sand's a time of t's own



Take your seaside arms and write the next line



Oh i want the truth to be known

沒有留言:

張貼留言

留言看到都一定會回覆滴呦^_____^