有關婚紗寫真服務請點這裡喔^____^

2008年5月27日 星期二

【發洩】All My Fault

{###_ninakamil2/79/1069080855.jpg_###}







All My Fault



I just want to apologize to you for my foolish fault.



Please don't yell at me.



I didn't do it on purpose.



It's useless if you still treat me like that.



Thank you for all you've done.



I am afraid of you now.



What happened to the good times?



What happened to the moments where we had so much?



Where's the love?



Cuz it's not how we used to feel.



And I wonder what went wrong...



Should I be so sad?



Do you remember what you did?



Do you know what you've just missed?



And do you care about that word I have to say?



You took my innocence away



Your love ripped me up and tore me down.



I can't explain the way I feel when I'm around you



Maybe hurt me just a little less.



Then I can start to breathe.



Baby I can make you feel.



Let me break the ice.



Allow me to get you right.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

留言看到都一定會回覆滴呦^_____^