有關婚紗寫真服務請點這裡喔^____^

2008年12月19日 星期五

【音樂】Talkin' Talk





Talkin' Talk - D'sound



(這首歌是很久以前NOKIA的廣告歌曲~好好聽~我愛愛愛愛愛愛愛!!!)





talkin-talk is not just talk



being there is half the walk



if you wanna know yourself / stay with me



you gotta do the talkin' talk



I try to reach you



get right



down to the issue



we¡¦re not



happy with how it is today



sure, there are happy days and



good things to dwell upon but



when you are mad you walk away



you call me baby and I



just shrug my shoulders because there's



something important on my mind



don¡¦t wanna pick a fight but



we don¡¦t see eye to eye and



we really need to get things straight.



so what! if we disagree



don¡¦t wanna change you



I don¡¦t want you on your knees



are you afraid your loving



will fade away



whenever deep talk is released?



communication, baby,



that¡¦s what I claim today



it don¡¦t have to be bad



I wanna know your mind



and you to be into mine



so we can get ahead



can we talk?

沒有留言:

張貼留言

留言看到都一定會回覆滴呦^_____^