有關婚紗寫真服務請點這裡喔^____^

2009年8月29日 星期六

[♫] Boys





Boys - Ashlee Simpson



(我覺得副歌很可愛^________^)





Some say I make the guys hypnotized



When I bat my eyes and walk by



They say I'm such a tease



But that's just me



Take it or leave it baby



Don't mean to impose boy I'll let you know



You're hearing me sayin' I'm saying no



I'm not one of those girls that you think you know



You can talk that talk listen



Boys boys boys they gimme gimme



They gimme



They follow my voice



Boys boys they gimme gimme



They gimme



Some say that I always insinuate



I can get my way, so true



Because my kiss is like, kryptonite



I can make 'em weak im so cruel



Dont mean to impose boy I'll let you know



You're hearing me say yes



I'm saying no



But you'll never get the best of me



ause I get what I want and I know what I need

沒有留言:

張貼留言

留言看到都一定會回覆滴呦^_____^