有關婚紗寫真服務請點這裡喔^____^

2008年9月14日 星期日

【音樂】Wastin' My Time





Wastin' My Time-Boomkat



Nina:好舒服的一首歌~







I don't think you understand



That what your doing is not so cool



You think it's funny to mess with my mind



Don't you



You know I like you so you just tease me



You give me just enough



To hang on and on



When your just wasting my time



You're simply wasting my time



So quit wasting my time



Do you hear me when I say



So let me ask you something



Do you think I'm pretty or don't you



Do you want to get with me or not



Are you just wasting my time?



You're simply wasting my time



So quit wasting my time



And what have you got to say



Well things have got to change



See this just isn't right



I don't want to have to fight



And I think I better go



'Cause this ain't working anymore



And I'm sorry, sorry, sorry



Understand that what you did



Was just not so cool



Maybe your just not that cool

沒有留言:

張貼留言

留言看到都一定會回覆滴呦^_____^